About Our Oakland Criminal Defense Attorney
William Walraven is the managing attorney of the Law Offices of William Walraven, a criminal defense law firm located in Oakland and San Francisco. William is committed to providing his clients with compassionate and effective representation.
Since launching his firm, William has successfully defended clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges throughout the greater Bay Area.
A native San Franciscan, William attended public schools growing up in the City. William received his undergraduate degree from UCLA and earned his JD from Golden Gate University School of Law.
Law Offices of William Walraven
- McGrane LLP (Associate Attorney)
- Trepel, Greenfield, Sullivan and Draa LLP (Associate Attorney)
- Office of the San Francisco Public Defender (Legal Intern)
- Golden Gate University School of Law
San Francisco, CA; Juris Doctor, 2008
- University of California at Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA; B.A. Psychology, 2000
- National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- California DUI Lawyers Association (CDLA)
- Asian American Criminal Trial Lawyers Association (AACTLA)
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area (AABA)
- Alameda County Bar Association – Barristers Committee Member (ACBA)
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California – Social Co-Chair (FBANC)